Course -HighlightsName :Tally ERP9 Mode Classroom & Online
- Module for recording and capturing of financial transactions
- Account Receivables, Account Payable,General Ledger Accounting
- Asset accounting , Bank Accounting
- Inter orders, cost sheet, inventory sheet, cost allocations
- Regular Batch - Monday to Friday08:00 AM to 10:00 AM | 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM | 01:00 PM to 5:00 PM (Fast Track)
- Weekend Batches: Saturday - Sunday09:00 AM to 12:00 PM | 01:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- Online Instructor Led Live Training07:00 AM to 08:00 AM | 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
- Self Paced On-demand Online Training 24 x 07
Syllabus – Tally ERP9 with GST
Tally Training Course in Kochi
Join for Tally Certification Training at SMEC Fintech, the best tally institute of learning in Kochi Kerala and make your career dreams come true. SMEC Fintech is a Tally Authorised Training Centre in Kerala.
Tally is a computer software and it’s the foundation of all accounting jobs and is a requisite for a professional accountant to have expertise in software accounting or tally. Due to the high operational efficiency and user experience, accountants rely on Tally for all software accounting.
After the release of the tally ERP version,the software doesn’t remain just as an accounting software. Presently, this software is used for Accounting, Billing, Payroll, Auditing Banking Inventory, Sales and Profit Analysis, Taxation like VAT, TCS, TDS etc.TALLY 9 ERP software is used extensively by accountants in business fields to keep track of accounts and to efficiently maintain it.
Who can study TALLY.ERP9 ?
- Those who are interested in leading a successful career in accounting.
- The ones who aim at becoming an Accountant ( BCom/MCom/other Graduates)
- Company Partners .
- Company CFO’s
- For the ones who want to do the comparison of accounts and financial position of the company.
SMEC Fintech provides 100% placement assistance to our students.
We have an excellent track record of over 90% of students placed through our institution.