Course -HighlightsName : SAP PPMode Classroom & Online
- Aligns demand with production capacity
- Create production and procurement schedules for finished products
- Helps utilize resources - employees, material, machinery
- Track manufacturing process flows
- Regular Batch - Monday to Friday08:00 AM to 10:00 AM | 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM | 01:00 PM to 5:00 PM (Fast Track)
- Weekend Batches: Saturday - Sunday09:00 AM to 12:00 PM | 01:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- Online Instructor Led Live Training07:00 AM to 08:00 AM | 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
- Self Paced On-demand Online Training 24 x 07
What is SAP PP
SAP PP Production Planning is a key module in SAP ERP. The SAP PP module deals with planning processes like capacity planning, material planning tc. BOM, Work Center and Data Center are the major components of SAP PP module. The module is fully integrated with other SAP modules. It tracks and prepares records of the manufacturing process flows.
Syllabus – SAP PP (Production Planning)
As per Latest SAP PP updates …
- Application Server Services R/3 Landscape
- Client Concept in SAP
- Control over the enterprise using SAP-PP
- Integration of SAP PP with other Modules. (MM, SD, QM, FI)
- Creation of material master by understanding the importance each field.
- Creation of BOM by understanding the Importance of each field.
- Types of BOM
- Level of BOM
- Reports for BOM
- Tables for BOM
- Introduction to work center.
- Creation of work center by understanding the importance of each field.
- Importance of standard value key and control key.
- Creation of capacity.
- Understanding the concept of cost center, cost element and activity types.
- Understanding the concept of routing.
- Creation of routing by understanding the importance of each field.
- Understanding the importance of usage and status of task list.
- Creation of operations.
- Creation of group and group counters.
- Creation of alternate and parallel sequences.
Concepts of demand management and planning in SAP PP.
Creation of demand.
- Creation of PIR.
- Creation of customer requirement.
- Creation of sales requirement.
- Types of planning strategies.
- Importance of strategy-10, 11, 20, 30, 40, 50
Long-Term planning (LTP)
- Concept & Importance of LTP
- Creation of planning scenario.
- Running planning in simulation mode.
- Introduction to SOP.
- Importance of SOP.
- Creation of Product group.
- Creation of material group.
- Creation of production plan in In-active version.
- Synchronization of production plan to sales.
- Creation and execution of rough-cut planning.
- Version management.
- Transferring the requirement from SOP to Demand Management.
- Concept of MRP
- MRP Types.
- Consumption based planning.
- Manual and automatic re-order point.
- Master production scheduling.
- Understanding of MPS types such as M0, M1, M2, M3 & M4.
- Execution of MRP in online and back ground.
- Creation of planned order manually and automatically.
- Creation of production order from planned order.
- Creation of production order manually.
- Scheduling the production order.
- Availability check for components and capacity.
- Order release and its restrictions.
- Concept of backlash indicator.
- Goods issue for the production order manual.
- Production order conformation such as standard conformation and milestone confirmation.
- Cancellation of confirmation.
- Auto and manual goods receipt for the order.
- Technical completion of order.
- Post processing records.
- WIP calculation.
- Variance calculation.
- Order closing.
Introduction to REM Manufacturing Process Master data
- Material master.
- Bill of material
- Work center
- Rate routing
- Production version.
- Preliminary cost estimate.
- Standard cost estimate.
- Transferring standard cost to material by marking the variance.
- Creation of internal demand
- MRP execution
- Creation of planning table.
- Executing the run schedules by auto GI and GR.
- Executing the WIP and variance.
- Post processing records.
- PP Master data (PI)
- Material master (same as PP-Des)
- BOM (same as PP-Des)
- process order creation
- Process order Execution
- Production planning in process Industries
- PP-Pi Configuration
- BATCH MANAGEMENT
- BATCH DETERMINATION
- VARIANT CONFIGURATION
What you’ll learn with the SAP PP training at SMEC Fintech
With the SAP PP certification training, you will be able to learn the SAP PP module from an absolute beginner to an advanced level. We help you master the core concepts of the SAP PP module. At the end of this course, you will be able to perform end to end transaction on SAP PP module. The job oriented SAP training program offered here lets you clear the SAP PP certification with ease.
SMEC SAP Features
What our students get and facilities we offer?
- SAP PP (Production Planning)Study MaterialSAP PP (Production Planning) Training material will be provided.
- LAB for SAP PP (Production Planning) Class Room Training8.00 AM – 8.00 PM lab facility in the institute.
- SAP PP (Production Planning)Software InstallationSAP PP (Production Planning) Software will be installed in candidate laptop free of cost. Configuration needed to install:1) 4 GB Ram.2) 240 GB Free Space.
- SAP PP (Production Planning) Demo sessionWe work all 7 days a week; you can walk-in to our office to interact with the FICO trainer to understand.
- SAP PP (Production Planning) Training CertificateSAP Student Academy Program Certificate Verified by SAP
- PlacementsPlacement Assistance will be provided in companies across India, Saudi Arabia and Africa Regions.
- Toll Free (All Language Support)+91 9958873874