Post Graduate Diploma in Production Planning
- SAP PP - Production Planning
Syllabus – SAP PP (Production Planning)
As per Latest SAP PP updates …
- Manual Business process and its limitations
- ERP Products
- Introduction to SAP and its Modules
- Role of PP Consultant in SAP Projects
- Application Server Services R/3 Landscape
- Client Concept in SAP
- Control over the enterprise using SAP-PP
- Integration of SAP PP with other Modules. (MM, SD, QM, FI)
- Creation of material master by understanding the importance each field.
- Creation of BOM by understanding the Importance of each field.
- Types of BOM
- Level of BOM
- Reports for BOM
- Tables for BOM
- Introduction to work center.
- Creation of work center by understanding the importance of each field.
- Importance of standard value key and control key.
- Creation of capacity.
- Understanding the concept of cost center, cost element and activity types.
- Understanding the concept of routing.
- Creation of routing by understanding the importance of each field.
- Understanding the importance of usage and status of task list.
- Creation of operations.
- Creation of group and group counters.
- Creation of alternate and parallel sequences.
Concepts of demand management and planning in SAP PP.
Creation of demand.
- Creation of PIR.
- Creation of customer requirement.
- Creation of sales requirement.
- Types of planning strategies.
- Importance of strategy-10, 11, 20, 30, 40, 50
Long-Term planning (LTP)
- Concept & Importance of LTP
- Creation of planning scenario.
- Running planning in simulation mode.
- Introduction to SOP.
- Importance of SOP.
- Creation of Product group.
- Creation of material group.
- Creation of production plan in In-active version.
- Synchronization of production plan to sales.
- Creation and execution of rough-cut planning.
- Version management.
- Transferring the requirement from SOP to Demand Management.
- Concept of MRP
- MRP Types.
- Consumption based planning.
- Manual and automatic re-order point.
- Master production scheduling.
- Understanding of MPS types such as M0, M1, M2, M3 & M4.
- Execution of MRP in online and back ground.
- Creation of planned order manually and automatically.
- Creation of production order from planned order.
- Creation of production order manually.
- Scheduling the production order.
- Availability check for components and capacity.
- Order release and its restrictions.
- Concept of backlash indicator.
- Goods issue for the production order manual.
- Production order conformation such as standard conformation and milestone confirmation.
- Cancellation of confirmation.
- Auto and manual goods receipt for the order.
- Technical completion of order.
- Post processing records.
- WIP calculation.
- Variance calculation.
- Order closing.
Introduction to REM Manufacturing Process Master data
- Material master.
- Bill of material
- Work center
- Rate routing
- Production version.
- Preliminary cost estimate.
- Standard cost estimate.
- Transferring standard cost to material by marking the variance.
- Creation of internal demand
- MRP execution
- Creation of planning table.
- Executing the run schedules by auto GI and GR.
- Executing the WIP and variance.
- Post processing records.
- PP Master data (PI)
- Material master (same as PP-Des)
- BOM (same as PP-Des)
- process order creation
- Process order Execution
- Production planning in process Industries
- PP-Pi Configuration
- BATCH MANAGEMENT
- BATCH DETERMINATION
- VARIANT CONFIGURATION